5 de agosto de 2015

You Rock

Hola a tod@s! Soy Aurora
Hi there! It's Aurora

Hoy vengo a mostraros los detalles de mi tarjeta para el reto de este mes, con el tema Todo Vale con Copic.
Today I'm here to show you the details of my card for the current challenge, with the theme Anything Goes with Copic.


Para esta tarjeta elegí el sello de Kenny K que me ha recordado los veranos de mi juventud, cuando íbamos de pueblo en pueblo buscando conciertos de rock. Y aunque yo nunca he tocado la guitarra, si he llevado el pelo de ese color =P.

For this card, I chose this stamp from Kenny K because it reminded me of summer when I was younger. Going from town to town looking for rock concerts. And although I never played the guitar, I did had that hair colour =P.


Detalles del coloreado/Colouring details:
Piel/Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, RV10 (blush)
Cabello/Hair:  RV10, RV23, RV25, RV29
Vestido y botas/Dress and boots: N1, N3, N5, N7
Guitarra/Guitar:  RV10, RV23, RV25,
Fondo/Background: RV00, RV10, RV21, VR23, N3

Espero que os haya gustado y que os animéis a participar en nuestro reto.
Feliz verano =)

Hope you liked this and decide to join our challenge.
Happy Summer =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario