15 de enero de 2016

Guest Desinger of the Month: Faye Wynn-Jones





Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)
Today, I am delighted to be Guest Designing for Copic Marker Spain again, thanks Cristina, for having me. 


I'm having a bit of a 'thing' with Winter Images at the moment. Now that Christmas is out of the way, I'm all over them. This lovely Alicia Bel digi is called Faery of the Snow. I thought I'd use the Feathering Technique to give her some Two-Toned Wings and I rather like how they turned out. So much so, I didn't add the glitter I was planning! 




Copics Used...

Skin; E50, E51, E21, E11, E71
Hair; E41, E42, E43, E44
Turquoise; BG10, BG11, BG53, BG13, 
White; C0, C1, C3
Purple: BV000, BV00, BV11, V25


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my card... Have a great day.

Faye x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario