15 de abril de 2015

Miranda van den Bosch - April Guest Designer



My name is Miranda van den Bosch and I live in the Netherlands. I was honoured when Cristina asked me to be the guest designer for the Copic blog Spain in April.


I have been painting and drawing all my life. About 5 years ago I discovered art journalling and mixed media.
I love to combine different media and this is how I discovered the wonderful world of copics. And it didn’t take long to get addicted to them (probably like most of you).


The Copic colours are so vibrant, they really pop and the combine wonderfully with my other favorite medium Dylusions ink.


I used the ink in combination with some stencils to make the background of this tag.
I love to use bright colours and so most of my work is very colourfull. If you are interested in my other creations please check out my Facebookpage or blog:






The image I used is from Alicia Bel, called Gotica and I coloured her with my copics, using the following colours:

E00,01,01,11,21
R20,32,35,37,39,89
C1,3,5,6,7,9,
YG17,23, 67
100


Muchas gracias por ser nuestra invitada del mes de Abril, Miranda!
Por un trabajo precioso y lleno de color... me encanta!


1 comentario: